Jeffries Family Farm
Walter Jeffries Tinker, Tailor… A bit eclectic & a tad eccentric, polymath, quantum mechanic & Farmer. Also lucky at cards.
Online Ordering is now available via the Quick Order Form.
Oven, Spit & Pit Roaster Pigs!
Enjoy Our Pork!Pork Page for details.
Subscribe To Blog
A Favor Please…If you enjoy my blog please do me the favor of making links to articles you enjoy and to my blog's main page at http://SugarMtnFarm.com because links are what build the power of the web through sharing information.
A year before
- 2018-09-17 No articles on this date.
Missing Dog – Romula disappeared on in August. Unfortunately her collar came off so she has no ID with her. ~5years old, Female, ~45 lbs
White, grey/black & brown, Upright ears, Looks similar to a coyote. See photos.
Blog DonationsIf you found this article on my blog helpful I appreciate anything you can offer to help with server costs:
- Robbery & Sabotage – REWARD!!!
- Roaster Pig Available 46 lbs
- Pork, Roasters & Porchettas
- Delivery Delay
- Real Meat
- Roaster Pig Available 47 lbs
- How to Cook a Planet with Encryption
- Little Bird Magic
- Roaster Pigs Available
- SMF Bacon on a Stick by Berdas at Champlain Valley Fair
- Wanted: A Few Good Bitches
- New USDA Inspected Brochure
- Demo of Bacon, Salt Pork & Sausage at City Market South in Burlington
- Whole & Half Pigs Available
- USDA Labels at Sugar Mountain Farm On-Farm Butcher Shop
Sponsoring InformationIf you would like to have a link here, email me for information about sponsoring my blog. Note that I do not in anyway endorse these links. They're sponsoring advertisements from their respective producers. The same goes for ads elsewhere on the page. I thank them for helping to maintain the cost of the servers and blog.
Tag Cloud:Blog Bonfire Butcher Shop Calendar Chickens Clouds Cooking Cottage Dogs Ducks Family Farm Feeding Fencing Flowers Found Fun Garden Goose Government Granite Greenhouse Housing Ice Kickstarter Kids Links Mailbag Market Meat Meat Label Mystery Photo NoWeirdStuff Other Panorama Piglets Pigs Poll Pond Processing Rock Satire Sheep Snow Tour Tractor Trees Vehicles Vermont Water Wildlife
Most Commented Posts
- Contact (464)
- Pigs (363)
- Keeping a pig for meat? (338)
- FAQ (299)
- Pregnancy Indicator (255)
- Boar Meat (157)
- Piglets (148)
- Farm (142)
- Blog (141)
- Worms au Natural (138)
- How to Brine a Ham (129)
- How Much Land per Pig? (110)
- To Cut or Not? (98)
- Butcher Shop at Sugar Mtn (95)
- How to Weigh Pigs w/ String (92)
- What is a Half Pig Share (84)
- ButcherShop (78)
- Home (78)
- Have Your Pig and Eat It Too (78)
- Hay’s Here 2011 – Pigs Eat Grass! (76)
- Winter Hen Coop (75)
- Fuji FinePix E900 Review II (74)
- Winter Farrowing Ideas #1 (73)
- Pig on Pasture (69)
- Weaning Piglets (65)
- Of Tiller Pigs & Weeder Chickens (65)
- Feeding Bread to Pigs (61)
- Dipping Your Toes in Breeding (58)
- LGD Expectations (55)
- What Good is a Pig: Cuts of Pork, Nose-to-Tail (55)
Search Results for: mystery
What are we seeing? Can you puzzle out what we’re seeing here and what caused it?
Performing Carpel Tunnel Surgery on a Pig The prize for the 20,000th comment goes to Eggyknap for their comment on the Mystery Photo post in June.
Skull of the mysterious mountain Piggyhippypotomoss I picked this interesting bone out of the compost pile. Can you recognize what it is? It would make a great monster skull mask for Halloween. Perhaps something a shaman would wear to make … Continue reading
Dark Spots on FRP What in the world?!?
Barrel by Road This is not a Zombie Brain Accident.
Siberian Tiger Swim Click for Big Picture As is tradition, our mermaid went for a swim long before ice out on the upper pond.
Pattern in Snow Mystery Question: How was this pattern in the snow created?
Out of Place Click for Answer Puzzle: Can you spot what is out of place in this picture?
Mystery Hawk – Click Image for Larger View This bird was following me around as a made my morning rounds of the fields. It gave sharp short screams. I didn’t quite catch it’s name, perhaps Hudson Hawk.