Jeffries Family Farm
Walter Jeffries Tinker, Tailor… A bit eclectic & a tad eccentric, polymath, quantum mechanic & Farmer. Also lucky at cards.
Online Ordering is now available via the Quick Order Form.
Oven, Spit & Pit Roaster Pigs!
Enjoy Our Pork!Pork Page for details.
Subscribe To Blog
A Favor Please…If you enjoy my blog please do me the favor of making links to articles you enjoy and to my blog's main page at http://SugarMtnFarm.com because links are what build the power of the web through sharing information.
A year before
- 2018-09-17 No articles on this date.
Missing Dog – Romula disappeared on in August. Unfortunately her collar came off so she has no ID with her. ~5years old, Female, ~45 lbs
White, grey/black & brown, Upright ears, Looks similar to a coyote. See photos.
Blog DonationsIf you found this article on my blog helpful I appreciate anything you can offer to help with server costs:
- Robbery & Sabotage – REWARD!!!
- Roaster Pig Available 46 lbs
- Pork, Roasters & Porchettas
- Delivery Delay
- Real Meat
- Roaster Pig Available 47 lbs
- How to Cook a Planet with Encryption
- Little Bird Magic
- Roaster Pigs Available
- SMF Bacon on a Stick by Berdas at Champlain Valley Fair
- Wanted: A Few Good Bitches
- New USDA Inspected Brochure
- Demo of Bacon, Salt Pork & Sausage at City Market South in Burlington
- Whole & Half Pigs Available
- USDA Labels at Sugar Mountain Farm On-Farm Butcher Shop
Sponsoring InformationIf you would like to have a link here, email me for information about sponsoring my blog. Note that I do not in anyway endorse these links. They're sponsoring advertisements from their respective producers. The same goes for ads elsewhere on the page. I thank them for helping to maintain the cost of the servers and blog.
Tag Cloud:Blog Bonfire Butcher Shop Calendar Chickens Clouds Cooking Cottage Dogs Ducks Family Farm Feeding Fencing Flowers Found Fun Garden Goose Government Granite Greenhouse Housing Ice Kickstarter Kids Links Mailbag Market Meat Meat Label Mystery Photo NoWeirdStuff Other Panorama Piglets Pigs Poll Pond Processing Rock Satire Sheep Snow Tour Tractor Trees Vehicles Vermont Water Wildlife
Most Commented Posts
- Contact (464)
- Pigs (363)
- Keeping a pig for meat? (338)
- FAQ (299)
- Pregnancy Indicator (255)
- Boar Meat (157)
- Piglets (148)
- Farm (142)
- Blog (141)
- Worms au Natural (138)
- How to Brine a Ham (129)
- How Much Land per Pig? (110)
- To Cut or Not? (98)
- Butcher Shop at Sugar Mtn (95)
- How to Weigh Pigs w/ String (92)
- What is a Half Pig Share (84)
- ButcherShop (78)
- Home (78)
- Have Your Pig and Eat It Too (78)
- Hay’s Here 2011 – Pigs Eat Grass! (76)
- Winter Hen Coop (75)
- Fuji FinePix E900 Review II (74)
- Winter Farrowing Ideas #1 (73)
- Pig on Pasture (69)
- Weaning Piglets (65)
- Of Tiller Pigs & Weeder Chickens (65)
- Feeding Bread to Pigs (61)
- Dipping Your Toes in Breeding (58)
- LGD Expectations (55)
- What Good is a Pig: Cuts of Pork, Nose-to-Tail (55)
Search Results for: will metal bender machine
First Packer Shelf The person doing deliveries will be doing the packing most of the time. We’ll have a nifty vacuum packing machine and next to it set into the wall out of the way will be a set of … Continue reading
Laundry Room Polyurethane, Polyurea, Epoxy & Stained Concrete Our butcher shop is mostly, as in something like 99% by dry matter weight, stone – Granite, in fact. The stone is bound together with cement. There are also fibers for strength, … Continue reading
Round Bender Edge Will recently made an adaptation to his home brew wooden metal fabrication machine that lets him do precise round corners. He is building the stainless steel tables and counters for the initial cutting room (iCutter) of our … Continue reading
Will in his Metal Shop Sometimes we have to harvest the wood and hew the stone to make the tools to build the machines to fabricate the equipment we need to do our jobs.
Will with Wide Butted Big Eared Tractor Will is working on learning to weld stainless steel in preparation for making some of the parts we need for the butcher shop. Tractor ears was his first sheet metal project in stainless … Continue reading
Will with Metal Bender Will is the metal master, doing our welding, fabricating and learning metallurgy. He invented this little metal bender to make stainless steel ears for the tractor. I’ll post about that chain of events soon…